top of page

Water and electricity are accessible to each lot but sewer is not.  Therefore, septic systems are required. 

Important information on septic requirement can be found in the Restated Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions section 3.15 & 3.16 and The Tall Tree Property Owners Association Policy Manual section XVII.

The Franklin County Inspector must approve your septic system before receiving your building permit from Tall Tree POA.

Only a licensed engineer or a registered sanitarian can determine if your lot is large enough or has the required features for the installation of a septic system.    

Your building size, soil type, gullies, culverts, etc... will determine the type of system and the exact amount of property required.  The regulations for septic systems are strict and too numerous to list.


Please contact a licensed engineer or a registered sanitarian for further details.

Texas license list for Franklin County Area  Search for Program: OSSFOL to get a list.

bottom of page